• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Vibes Please for Poppet....

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Poppet had an x-ray done at the end of 2008 and they found a lump in her tummy and they don't know if it's an abscess or a tumour and because of where it is they can't open her up, so Poppet has good days and bad. When she has a good day she is great and when she has a bad day she doesn't eat or drink anything she just sit's in a corner of her indoor hutch. My Husband Mike syringe feed's her Critical Care and some Manuka honey and some water as she get's dehydrated. At the moment she has had 2 bad days and we need some vibes to get her eating and drinking again please. :(
Poppet is a 'Daddy's Girl' they absolutely love each other and Mike is so worried about her.
So Vibes please.........THANK YOU!

16-10-08001.jpg

5-2-0911.jpg

16-10-082.jpg

5-2-0915.jpg

21-8-08.jpg

Poor little Poppet (looks spitting image of my Frank). The piccies of Poppet and your husband are lovely. Lots of vibes coming your way x

Awww, I always go gooey over men that love animals :love:

VIBES Poppet, you know you want to see the smiles on your mummy and daddy's faces when you eat :D

Back