• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rspca 24/7

elaine

Mama Doe
Did anyone see those rabbits on the 24/7?? I nearly died they are the ones that came to me luckily they didn't put me on the camera, that day they were here over 1 hr

I didn't realise they came to you. Poor things were so thirsty. Glad they were taken from her in the end. Did they find loving homes in the end?

Didnt realise they were with you Elaine. They were gorgeous :love: Are they still with you?? xXx

no it is 12 months since, the grey one got rehomed but the other 2 died within a wk of coming due to malnutrition and lots of other problems which was a shame

I was talking about this today.

How come her house was clean and spick and span yet she thought it ok for the rabbits to live in :censored:?

She was actually crying too saying how lovely the rabbits were, yet couldn't be bothered to give them water.

Poor rabbits - it's really sad to know that two of them died, but I guess they wouldn't have stood a chance:(

I'd have liked the programme to have stated that the rabbits had died shortly after filming due to the poor conditions etc, else it could leave people thinking that rabbits are quite hardy to have survived such conditions.

Back