• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another baby been found in hutch vibes needed for this one u/d still here

deja224

Alpha Buck
just went clean pen as bonded mate was very upset we have found another baby cold but vocal and moving vibes please cant lose another tonight

Last edited:
i think i need sleep been up all night making sure he/she is warm ect my dog borders keep looking at me like im mad!

sorry havent up dated havent stopped crying harold passed away in his sleep earlier tonight he cuddled in to me one last time his breathing slowed and he went quietly, He was doing amazing was sucking from a bottal this am, but he was to small to make it sleep well little man, thank u so much to every one :cry:

im so sorry hun :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i know you tried so hard for him and even i pictured him binkying about as a fully grown house rabbit so i cant even begin to imagine how upset you are..

he just wanted to be with his real mommy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry. The odds were realy stacked against him though weren't they. You did everthing you could. His with his family now.

Binky free little one.

Back