• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shortbread

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry has managed to bust into our bedroom, climb onto our bedside table and help himself to a packet of shortbread biscuits! He has only eaten one maximum.

Is there anything in them that is dangerous? I will obviously keep a close eye on him- they were cheapo supermarket ones so didnt have too much sugar on them.

No I am pretty sure they will OK. I used to feed biscuits to my bunnies a long time ago and it didn't do any harm.

:no: Naughty Strawberry!!

I doubt they will do him any harm, if anything he will get a bit of an upset tum but its very unlikely :) He probably thinks his the king now, bet hes bragging to Snowdrop :lol: xXx

:no: Naughty Strawberry!!

I doubt they will do him any harm, if anything he will get a bit of an upset tum but its very unlikely :) He probably thinks his the king now, bet hes bragging to Snowdrop :lol: xXx

Oh he already thinks he is the king! Snowdrop is totally devoted to him and follows him about everywhere- he is a bossy sod who has to be fed first and is determined to show me that I cant stop him doing what he wants! To eat the biscuits he has managed to jump a 3ft high fire guard to get onto the stairs, move a washing basket outside our bedroom door, push a solid oak door open, jump 3ft onto the bedside table and open the packet!!!

Oh he already thinks he is the king! Snowdrop is totally devoted to him and follows him about everywhere- he is a bossy sod who has to be fed first and is determined to show me that I cant stop him doing what he wants! To eat the biscuits he has managed to jump a 3ft high fire guard to get onto the stairs, move a washing basket outside our bedroom door, push a solid oak door open, jump 3ft onto the bedside table and open the packet!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: He sounds such a handful!! Ronnie sounds like an angel compared to Strawbs!! :lol: Bless him though! Camt blame him for trying xXx

He is definately a handful! He drives us both insane as he is into everything- he's like having a naughty puppy. Snowdrop is our little angel- she never gets into any trouble!

Strawberry chased off next doors cat earlier when he was outside! He thought it might be after his apple!

Back