PDA

View Full Version : Shortbread

Snowberry
27-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Strawberry has managed to bust into our bedroom, climb onto our bedside table and help himself to a packet of shortbread biscuits! He has only eaten one maximum.

Is there anything in them that is dangerous? I will obviously keep a close eye on him- they were cheapo supermarket ones so didnt have too much sugar on them.

hurricanhoney
27-05-2009, 10:21 PM
No I am pretty sure they will OK. I used to feed biscuits to my bunnies a long time ago and it didn't do any harm.

Becky86
27-05-2009, 10:21 PM
:no: Naughty Strawberry!!

I doubt they will do him any harm, if anything he will get a bit of an upset tum but its very unlikely :) He probably thinks his the king now, bet hes bragging to Snowdrop :lol: xXx

Snowberry
27-05-2009, 10:24 PM
:no: Naughty Strawberry!!

I doubt they will do him any harm, if anything he will get a bit of an upset tum but its very unlikely :) He probably thinks his the king now, bet hes bragging to Snowdrop :lol: xXx

Oh he already thinks he is the king! Snowdrop is totally devoted to him and follows him about everywhere- he is a bossy sod who has to be fed first and is determined to show me that I cant stop him doing what he wants! To eat the biscuits he has managed to jump a 3ft high fire guard to get onto the stairs, move a washing basket outside our bedroom door, push a solid oak door open, jump 3ft onto the bedside table and open the packet!!!

Becky86
27-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Oh he already thinks he is the king! Snowdrop is totally devoted to him and follows him about everywhere- he is a bossy sod who has to be fed first and is determined to show me that I cant stop him doing what he wants! To eat the biscuits he has managed to jump a 3ft high fire guard to get onto the stairs, move a washing basket outside our bedroom door, push a solid oak door open, jump 3ft onto the bedside table and open the packet!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: He sounds such a handful!! Ronnie sounds like an angel compared to Strawbs!! :lol: Bless him though! Camt blame him for trying xXx

Snowberry
27-05-2009, 10:29 PM
He is definately a handful! He drives us both insane as he is into everything- he's like having a naughty puppy. Snowdrop is our little angel- she never gets into any trouble!

Strawberry chased off next doors cat earlier when he was outside! He thought it might be after his apple!