• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues have a shop?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
My local RSPCA have a shop in town, but I can't take stuff in on foot as its too heavy, so I organised for them to pick it up, fine but you need 10 bags or more to make it worth our while, OK.

So I have sorted out my 10+ bags, and contacted them, they said the driver will fit us in and phone before collection, I explained that it would have to be this week as I can organise OH to be in, as it half term, otherwise, as they don't collect on Saturdaysor after 5pm, it will be difficult. I don't want to leave it outside the shop as people frequently pick through before they open :censored:

I really want to give this stuff to the RSPCA over other charities as they neutered Charlie at a reduced cost, so I see this as paying them back, but it comes across as they don't really want it!

you could always put it on ebay as misc job lot items for car boot and mission fish the money to RSPCA. i did that with my fat fluffs stuff. i donated 100% to the charity and they refund your charges too.

Back