• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French lop piccies please U/D meet Arnold

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I have always wanted a french lop and I am getting one tomorrow:D even better it's a orange one:love::love::love: can I see all your French lops piccies please:love::love::love:

Last edited:
oOo Sally where you getting him/her from? How old is she/he? :love:

I have Lola :D Shes catching up with Ronnie size wise, shes around 5.5kg :D

100_1226.jpg

100_1209.jpg

100_0966.jpg

xXx

Oooooh that's great news Sally :D

Here's our beautiful Charlotte who we got from Elaine at Tameside Rabbit Rescue :love:

DSCF3577.jpg

DSCF3520.jpg

And of course we need lots & lots of piccies please :D:D:D

Charlotte is beautiful Denise :love: How old is she?? Cant wait for Lolly to fill outand have proper frenchie chubby cheeks!! haha!

Charlotte is beautiful Denise :love: How old is she?? Cant wait for Lolly to fill outand have proper frenchie chubby cheeks!! haha!

Awww thanks Becky :oops: Have to say she is a little chubby faced baby :love:

She was 12 months old when we rescued her, so she's about 17 - 18 months now - she's my teddy my bunny :oops::love:

Awww thanks Becky :oops: Have to say she is a little chubby faced baby :love:

She was 12 months old when we rescued her, so she's about 17 - 18 months now - she's my teddy my bunny :oops::love:

Shes absolutely stunning! She does look like a teddy bear :lol: I think i need to stand Lolly in a growbag! haha! xXx

OMG they are all so gorgeous, thanks for all the pictures I cant wait to get mine. I will post piccies as soon as we get him home tomorrow. I just:love: frenchies:love::love:

Oooooh how exciting :D Where you getting him from? You keeping him as a houserabbit or outside? (I'm a bit nosey :oops:)

Can't wait to see pic's :D

Ok seen as we have to wait for another 3 hours or so (for me more cause i wont see pics until tomorrow at work) Heres Scarletts bottom!

1511085.jpg

Back