• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where To Get Fibreplex

sidereus7

Mama Doe
My vet looked into any equivalent of Fibreplex in the US, but she couldn't find anything. She did say that there are a few European websites that will ship it to North America, but she didn't know which.

Does anyone know a good place to start to look for this stuff?

Also, what is the shelf life on a tube of Fibreplex? I would want to keep one or two on hand, for things like stasis or if the bun is having a molt.

Thanks! :)

Would there be a problem shipping to the US? If not I would happily buy some for you and post it over :wave:

Thanks! I will check the websites and see if anyone will ship to me, but I just may take you up on that. :) But you would have to accept a donation from me or else!

Do you accept american dollars? I hear they aren't worth very much over in your land...:oops:

No need to do that, just covering costs is fine :D:wave:

Just pm if you need me to help out and let me know what you want, I buy it from www.vetuk.co.uk if you want to have a look at what they sell:)

I get my supplies from vetuk aswell. I got a tube of fibreplex sent out to me yesterday and the expiry date is April 2011-so the shelf life is quite long.

Back