• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ernie- My siamese cat

Amy & Amber

Staff member
Sorry its abit blurred Hope you like!

10042009211.jpg

23032009174.jpg

Last edited:
oh my hes :love::love: i have a siamese called daisy shes a lot smaller than ernie though, havent really got any pics she always shuts her eyes! i love the colour of there eyes too, is he very vocal?she can be wanting attention and treats!:lol:
pets005.jpg
see what i mean?!

Last edited:
Vocal is not the word! He is always singing to me 24.7. :lol:
He also purrs like a motorbike and it is so loud!
He is one BIG attention seeker too, worse than a baby I would imagine? So intelligent one day I think he will tell me the time!!
I would love to see pics of Daisy :love::love: I am obsessed about them like I am rabbits. :love::love:

just added it! when i lived alone and i was on the phone she used to sit a chat with me thinking i was talking to her!shes only small but when she runs about she sounds like a baby elephant!

She is chocolate :love::love:

Ern's is lilac~ I know what you mean about chatting while on the phone!! :roll::lol:

Does she have mad turns where she goes racing round the house skidding and sliding? Running up the curtains? Ernie is like my shadow, when the rabbits are out he talks to them through the baby gate!

to say shes siamese she isnt a great climber to be honest, she follows barney my ginger tom about everywhere,she loves him to bits but she gets on his nerves! she loved my o/h, sitting on his knee the lot, until he moved in! now she wont go near him!shes a funny madam :lol:

Hes just like my Gus!!
I had a seal point called Lloyd too but he went to Rainbow Bridge the day before Gus was born.
Gus is 5 and a real pickle!!

Gorgeous puddy cats!

Years ago i used to babysit for someone with a Siamese cat, and it used to want to play fetch the teddy all night :love:

A vast improvement on baby - she threw her teddy and I did the fetching :roll:

Gorgeous puddy cats!

Years ago i used to babysit for someone with a Siamese cat, and it used to want to play fetch the teddy all night :love:

A vast improvement on baby - she threw her teddy and I did the fetching :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

I will get a pic of Ern's fave fetch toy in abit for you too see!!

:wave: Oh Wow!!!, you got a Siamese, I'm so pleased for you ...... He is so gorgeous :love: Did you get him through the rescue? what's his story?

:wave: Oh Wow!!!, you got a Siamese, I'm so pleased for you ...... He is so gorgeous :love: Did you get him through the rescue? what's his story?

Hey!! Well, we decided against one to start with as we are both at work alot, I had my bunnies so was happy.

Ernie was next door but ones cat, he was constantly being bullied by their ginger boy cat :( and they kept fighting so much Ernie wouldnt go into the house for food/drink. They also have 4 dogs. He was spending more time round here than there, I kept taking him back to her saying he was forever in our garden trying to get through our cat flap, sitting on our window sill crying till the early hours. This happened for about 6 weeks when finally he came one day with a massive cut on his nose from fighting. So I went round to the lady and she had gone on holiday :shock: forgotten about him and put the other animals in boarders. I took him to the vets. Had him treated and waited till she got home. She told me I may aswell have him. So I got him done,wormed etc, and we have never looked back. To this day he will not go outside now, the flap is open but he wont venture out.

He is my baby totally. I know he is an ex breeder because she gave me his papers and his pedigree is massive. His real name is Foggy Moonshine rainbow :lol:

He adores the bunnies and the hammies. I am worried that one day he might up and leave me like he did with Gill :?

But it must be fate and Im pleased as he is spoilt rotten here :love:

Aww that's so sad, how on earth could she have forgotten about him :( Some people :evil: suppose the thing is with Siamese you either love em or hate em.
I'm sure he won't ever up and leave you, he's not daft, you're stuck at being owned by him now :lol:

Back