• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Supplier? & Horsehage?

Pinkchi

Warren Scout
Does anyone know of a hay supplier in Gloucestershire, like a farm or stable shop or something? There is a shop in my town but they only sell Horsehage High Fibre, Horsehage Ryegrass, Top Score Hayplus, & Graze-On, which I have no idea if they would be suitable or not.

Its probably a bit far but there is a farm shop called the Bodicote flyover just outside Banbury. They sell horse supplies. Not sure whereabouts in Gloucestershire you are. If you are around Stow or Moreton in Marsh its not too far. Have you got a countrywide near you? What about checking their website to see where their stores are.

Depends where you are in Gloucestershire :p I can help if ur in/around Gloucester and maybe about a 15mile radius around haha after that I probably have no ideas lol

There is a countrywide/jollies/pets at home in Gloucester if that helps and alot of smaller farm/equine/animal stores :D

I live in Tetbury, which is in south gloucestershire, near stroud & cirencester, also close to gloucester and close to wiltshire which is malmesbury & chippenham.

Me & my BF are going to try John Stayte & chalford farm supplies and a few local places. Just pets at home don't have much selection. The local petshop sells russell rabbit meadow hay, but I don't know how good it is for them?

Depends where you are in Gloucestershire :p I can help if ur in/around Gloucester and maybe about a 15mile radius around haha after that I probably have no ideas lol

There is a countrywide/jollies/pets at home in Gloucester if that helps and alot of smaller farm/equine/animal stores :D

I tried the countrywide website with no success.
Jollyes is okay, only found out about it the other day, I know they sell the russell rabbit and a few others just can't remember what. They had the cutest baby bunnies tho :love:

I'm about 30 mins from glos

Where are these smaller farm/equine/animal stores?

Thanks x

Back