• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free Hay

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Well I've just placed my first order of the timothy. I was going to try the stalky but they currently have timothy so didn't know if they would like it. Can't wait for it to come will let you know what they think of it. :)

No stalky - OMG I'm planning on going over Friday for some stalky.. how annoying :roll:

My buns prefer it to any other hay.. so I am sure yours will enjoy it - it always smells so fresh and... looks rather appetising :lol:

No stalky - OMG I'm planning on going over Friday for some stalky.. how annoying :roll:

My buns prefer it to any other hay.. so I am sure yours will enjoy it - it always smells so fresh and... looks rather appetising :lol:

Sorry I meant the bunnies currently have timothy and not that stalky is out of stock. It was on there when I looked.

Back