• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric's new toilet pose.......

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
'mum, if i hang my botty over the edge of here am i like a big boy using the upstairs toilet?'

IMG_2479.jpg

no eric sweetheart, you are pooping all over the floor. again:roll:

and super poopy all over the carpet these days:lol:!!

:lol::lol:

I'm starting to believe that having perfectly trained bunnies is a myth - mine wee in the litter box, but like to poo on the floor :roll: They're so cute though I can forgive them. I just have to do a crazy tidy up before any guests come to visit :lol:

:lol::lol:

I'm starting to believe that having perfectly trained bunnies is a myth - mine wee in the litter box, but like to poo on the floor :roll: They're so cute though I can forgive them. I just have to do a crazy tidy up before any guests come to visit :lol:

ooohhh - thanks for that! i have a friend due here in less than an hour and i'm playing with chilli hamster in a pop up tent in the living room :lol: best do some poop scooping as eric's about.........

Back