• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Redbridge Green Fair Photos!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Alison has sent me to these as her photobucket isn't working.
Here is the original thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=181773
It was such a fab day and we raised some money whoop!!
This was before I arrived:
Fare1.jpg

Lou!
Fare12.jpg

Kris and Annette :)
Fare11.jpg

Busy!
Fare9.jpg

And again!
Fare8.jpg

Then I arrived :lol:
Don't I look amazing :lol:
Fare7.jpg

Alison with a bunny head!
Fare5.jpg

Alison's reflection
Fare1.jpg

Me with a bunny head
Fare7.jpg

Me as a bunny!
Fare6.jpg

I took off the mask as I couldn't see a thing and was SO hot :lol:
Fare3.jpg

Don't I look attractive!
Fare2.jpg

Me trying to get some money.. oh dear
Fare4.jpg

Skipping with Kris
Fare13.jpg

The grotesque hutch Lou and Alison managed to poach.
It was vile, I easily ripped off the roof and door off. All the floor was coming up and only had 3 legs!
Fare14.jpg

No you don't sweetie!! The pics are great!! We're all our own worst critics x

You can see the rolls!! :lol:

All burns treats that did not sell will be up for grabs once counted, look out in the fundraising section for them. The raffle was so naff at the fair that we will be running it on here top prize being a beautiful bunny hamper donated by Pampered Piggies.

That bunny suit is almost identical to ours! We have a pink tutu with ours, or a HUGE pink Scunthorpe Rabbit Rescue tshirt.

Looks like you guys had a great day :)
Hetty, you are the worlds scariest bunny with that face paint on :lol:

How much was raised in the end? Sorry I had to leave you at lunchtime, my life is a hectic social whirl, or something :lol: Sounds as if there were a good number of educational conversations and some potential adopters too :)

Note that the easy way to avoid mugshots is to always be the one behind the camera ;)

How much was raised in the end? Sorry I had to leave you at lunchtime, my life is a hectic social whirl, or something :lol: Sounds as if there were a good number of educational conversations and some potential adopters too :)

Note that the easy way to avoid mugshots is to always be the one behind the camera ;)

Or put a bunny mask on :lol:

Back