• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Edgar?

casu consulto

Mama Doe
SN852922.jpg

SN852920.jpg

This is Edgar. :love: He's a young Dutch/Lionhead cross who will hopefully be coming to live with us in June. A few weeks ago now, when visiting a nearby animal sanctuary on their open day, we caught sight of him and fell in love with him. After inquiring about him, we were told he had been poorly with tummy trouble and went to visit him, where we were told he had collapsed but was on the mend. They wanted to wait until he had recovered properly, and regained some weight before putting him through a neuter.

It's my bithday today, and Edgar is to be my birthday present, in theory. :lol: So today we went and ordered his hutch, which is a two tiered one (because we will be looking to get him his own lady friend at some point, not really brave enough to try and bond him into a trio with either of my other pairs...) and I am very much hoping his neuter next week goes well and he can come and live with us soon. Isn't he a handsome little boy? :)

Thank youuu~ ^^
I think he's very cute/handsome but I figured I wasn't at all impartial and sort of biased. :p

His hutch came today. I just really hope his neuter goes without any problems. I think I say, at least five times per day, 'I wonder how Edgar's doing'. :oops:

Back