• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP!!! knew rabbit owner and im stuck

hi i have a knew female rabbit but when i got her home there was a clear jelly like stuff on her private area does anyone have any ideas what it could be?

yes it is like that but it does not seem to be coming from her bum more other area i think oh dear this is not god!!!

Both of her private parts are very close together so it is quite possible to be confused over where it is coming from.

as others have said I would get her to the vets straight away, not meaning to scare you but it could be the symptom of something potentially fatal :( Better to be safe than sorry

Doesnt myxi or uterine cancer cause these symptoms? or am I imagining things :?

I wouldn't think these are likely. My main concern would be a digestive upset/ infection which in such a young bun are very serious. If nothing else if she is passing a lot of mucus she could be come dangerously dehydrated

Back