• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to rehome us?!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are some of the buns looking for a new home here.

Percy
adoption003.jpg

Treasure
adoption006.jpg

Cuddles
adoption009.jpg

Bobbi
adoption011.jpg

Rupert
adoption016.jpg

Bumble
adoption019.jpg

Pooh Bear
adoption034.jpg

Parsley
adoption038.jpg

Aww!!
i think their names suit them :lol::lol::lol:
i :love: Treasure & Cuddles!!!

:love::love::love::love::love:

wish i was aloud more :(

Last edited:
Love cuddles...but Muffin still a baby ...so no go for me :cry: cannot believe you will have her for long though :)

They are all lovely!:love:

Must not look at any more rescue buns! (repeat to self over and over)

I hope they all find lovely forever homes soon.

I'm looking for a speyed doe for my Beau, but after the failed bonding last time, I'm hoping to find a rescue that will try him in a run with one girly bun at a time, see who he likes best, would u be willing to do that, you've got some real cuties!!! :love:

I'm looking for a speyed doe for my Beau, but after the failed bonding last time, I'm hoping to find a rescue that will try him in a run with one girly bun at a time, see who he likes best, would u be willing to do that, you've got some real cuties!!! :love:

I do bonding from home so could easily try one girl, if he does not like her, see if he wants to be friends with the other :)

The site is quite up to date, i have Bumble and Cuddles looking as pending bonding, Blossom is reserved :D

Cuddles isn't on your website (i know shes on this thread) what's her personality like? Other than that there's only bumble isn't there?

Back