• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Beautiful Bumble

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here is the stunningly beautiful Bumble, who can not believe she does not have a home!
She is a little nervous but has come round slowly. She loves to run full pelt round her run, binkying as high as she can :love: I have a soft spot for her and would love to see her curled up with a new partner in a new home.

adoption017.jpg

adoption018.jpg

adoption019.jpg

Thought I'd bump this up for you Kris......
Bumble really is lovely, she's so friendly and soft!
I very nearly asked if I could have her as well as Ollie. J would have shot me lol!

I am seriously considering her. Have to wait til Beau has healed, so will have to see if she's still waiting in a couple of weeks :D

ETA: PS. when I saw this post was in new posts, I thought someone had reserved her and my heart sank. :?

Last edited:
I am seriously considering her. Have to wait til Beau has healed, so will have to see if she's still waiting in a couple of weeks :D

ETA: PS. when I saw this post was in new posts, I thought someone had reserved her and my heart sank. :?

I hope you can.....she really does deserve a special forever home.

I've started to call her Bumble Bee :love: I really hope she's still available when Beau is better, though obviously if she gets a forever home with someone else then that's brilliant too (and I'd only be a little bit jealous and angry with my OH :lol: )

Awwwwwwwww, you said you have a soft spot for her - why's that? :)

She just has such a soft gentle face, and is so beautiful- i am surprised she has been here for a few months :(

She is so quiet when in her cage, but when given freedom, she bounds around, binkying everywhere, her eyes wide with life :love:

Awwww, sounds just like my Beau :love: He looks so sad at the moment, even though he's got a lovely big NIC cage with lots of levels, and lots of toys, when he's in his pen he just sits there, it breaks my heart. :cry: But then as soon as he's out he's such a curious scamp, not usually bouncy like Bumble, but he's into everything, follows you about, even to the loo :shock: I bet they'd be lovely together. Have you tried bonding her before?

Awwww, sounds just like my Beau :love: He looks so sad at the moment, even though he's got a lovely big NIC cage with lots of levels, and lots of toys, when he's in his pen he just sits there, it breaks my heart. :cry: But then as soon as he's out he's such a curious scamp, not usually bouncy like Bumble, but he's into everything, follows you about, even to the loo :shock: I bet they'd be lovely together. Have you tried bonding her before?

I haven't as no one has taken a real interest in her. :(

I was talking to a couple last week, that have a huge shed avairy setup they like the look/sound of her and wanted to adopt several others to live there, but they have to finish their setup first.

I haven't as no one has taken a real interest in her. :(

I was talking to a couple last week, that have a huge shed avairy setup they like the look of her and wanted to adopt several others to live there, but they have to finish their setup first.

:shock: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: she'd much rather be an indoor bunny!! And my Beau is such a hottie ;) :lol:

Oy, steady on!! He's my hottie!!

What's your process for bonding, would I bring him to you with a little suitcase of his hay and pellets?!

Yup :), i usually do bonding in an indoor cage so the area is not too big for the initial meeting, to me, the first 48 hours tell me if it has potential to work or not, the process length itself, depends completely on the buns, but i tend to say an average of a week :)

Yup :), i usually do bonding in an indoor cage so the area is not too big for the initial meeting, to me, the first 48 hours tell me if it has potential to work or not, the process length itself, depends completely on the buns, but i tend to say an average of a week :)

Aw, I'd miss my boy so much, but it would be worth it to see him happy. I'm hoping you'll have another single doe in by the time I bring Beau, so we have a back up plan. After last time I don't want to leave anything to chance!!

Aw, I'd miss my boy so much, but it would be worth it to see him happy. I'm hoping you'll have another single doe in by the time I bring Beau, so we have a back up plan. After last time I don't want to leave anything to chance!!

I should have a few coming in relatively soon :)

I don;t know ages/sizes/breeds yet, but will put pictures up once they arrive and have settled in a bit :)

Back