• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to use - making a run

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Well I have a really large garden, I would love for Blue to have free roam but it is far to big, and on different levels going down with high walls, woods at the back and hedges and next doors fence hasnt been fixed yet so its abit to dangerous.
We have a big top section and I would like him to be able to have lots of room. His run he seems to get bored he likes exploring. What can I use to put up for him to have a big section that he cant knock over etc?

Thanks

A forcefield?

No seriously, I have those panels that you fit together in whatever shape you like and pin down to the ground with tent peg type things but would only use them under supervision. I got mine from zooplus.

A forcefield?

No seriously, I have those panels that you fit together in whatever shape you like and pin down to the ground with tent peg type things but would only use them under supervision. I got mine from zooplus.

I agree- I have some of these and they are great for sectioning off an area but I would only use them if outside with your bunnies as they are not that tall so can be jumped over and given a bit of time bunnies could dig out.

Back