• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home hutch

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Bit of a long shot really but does anyone know the name of a Pets at Home hutch that I bought in 2007? I've looked on their website and all the hutches have been updated and renamed.

It was about 4ft, single level and had a run with it that could be freestanding or attached to the hutch.

I only ask as I wanted to know whether any rescue would like it for a Guinea Pig but didn't know how to describe it as I don't remember the name of it! I have the run as well as a Scratch and Newton raincover.

Hope someone can help :D

No, it didn't sit above the run it was freestanding and you had to take the mesh off the front of it to fix the run to it.

My memory is soooo bad :oops:

I remember it was at the same time that Thistle Hall was in the shop as I remember looking at it.

I remember it was at the same time that Thistle Hall was in the shop as I remember looking at it.

The fennel fold is the run. It could be used with the Thistle Hall, Sage House or Lavendar Lodge. The Lavvie Lodge was a single tier hutch, but was 5'5" though????

Thanks for your help, I'm still none the wiser though!

Anyway, someone is having it off me and making a donation to a rescue, so mission accomplished :D

Back