• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are FAT!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
My mum was round on Friday to help me check and clip/groom all the rabbits (some i can alone some require two people and no dear :lol:) so they are all quite happy and healthy with nice nails now but my god there FAT! The only ones who aren't are Plum, Reuben, Pan, Winston and Jamima the rest are decidedly porky! :shock: Needless to say there all on a diet!

I did all my nail clipping last week. Some are on excel lite now:oops: Alfie has gained weight while I've been away - I did keep banging on to bunsitter about feeding him separately, but he's got a right belly now:oops::lol:

Ditto with some of mine! :oops:

I think I need to cut back on the winter rations.

My lot had lostg alot of weight over the winter, i was putting it down to the A&P pellets but i'm thinking that it was maybe just such a cold winter and i didn't quite compensate for the very very low tempuratures, cause i increased there food 6 weeks ago and now most of them are fat!

Lucy is a bit of a chubster:oops::oops:

I am trying very very hard to keep her to her food rations and make her spend as much time in the garden as possible.

Back