• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle exiting using the cat flap

Maltilda&twinks

Warren Scout
Well I would not have believed it if I did not see it with my own eyes, :shock: but twinkle jumped through the cat flap to get out, no fear no hesitation she saw tinkerbell (kitten) go through and thought why not. Will try and get some video footage, but I am curious has anybody got a bunny that goes through a cat flap???

We have a cat flap on the shed so the cats can go in there and have a snooze as it gets really warm in there.

Lola sussed it out straight away, I have just spent a frantic 15 mins looking for ehr and found her in the shed!

We have a cat flap on the shed so the cats can go in there and have a snooze as it gets really warm in there.

Lola sussed it out straight away, I have just spent a frantic 15 mins looking for ehr and found her in the shed!

Fantastic what a fab idea, I never thought of it before, its funny as the cat flap is a microchip one so she can't get back in I have to play her favourite chase me around the garden then I might come back in .. oooh unless you have those loverly pineapple treats then I'm in... :lol:

Back