• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding seperately.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Many of you know Lucy is getting a little bit porky. After watching her shove her food down and then join Lola at her bowl to eat hers, we are feeding them seperately.

OMG its killin me!:lol:

If Lucy is kept in the crate - she eats hers then sits forlornly and watches Lola slowly nibble her food as if she is teasing Lucy. Her face makes me wanto to cry!

If Lucy comes out, she scoffs hers down and then watches Lolas every move.

Buns huh! :lol:

You could try putting Lucys pellets into a treatball, so it takes longer to eat, so by the time she has finished hers lola would have finished hers too? (still seperate or lucy would be like , why bother with the ball? :lol:)

but could stop her gobbling them so quickly:lol:

I have to separate mine too....it's the only way I know who's eating what. Have you tried putting them places where they can't see each other? I fed Blue in a carrier and Ollie in the hutch for a while cause they'd ignor the right dinner and try to go for the others.....and this was when I was changin Ollie onto 'my' food.
Nightmare!

Back