• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph did his first binky last night

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
it wasn't anything spectacular but he did a tiny spring in the air then decide that was enough and went and had a munch of hay in his carrier. :love:

couldn't believe it, Ralph thinks he's in paradise these days, when i give him fresh veg and hay every night he can't choose between the two lol. hope to see him doing more. :D :love:

Yaaayyyyyy - go Ralph!!!

You must be over the moon!!! SO glad you kept him. He's a very happy bunny!!!
me too jessica, even ian was impressed last night when he heard. told him i'll be expecting alot of them from now on. :lol:

Daisy has also been binkying this week.I have never seen her binky before but she was quite "large", since I've put her on a healthy eating regime she is noticeably leaner and now binkies!!!!:D

couldn't believe it, Ralph thinks he's in paradise these days, when i give him fresh veg and hay every night he can't choose between the two lol. hope to see him doing more. :D :love:

It definitely sounds as if he's in paradise :) I'm so glad you decided to keep Ralph. I think he is such a lovely bunny :love:

aw thankyou so much everyone, i'm glad i kept him too, i'm hoping in time maybe him and ted will fall in love but i'll be doing it really slowly.

Happy bunnies all round then!!!

Love the new siggie by the way!
Ralph is certainly part of the family now!

lol thanks made it yesterday but mai helped me size it correctly. :D

Aww bless. I love seeing Charlie's binky's. The first time I seen him do it was a few days after we got him (just over a week ago now) and I was telling everyone to come and see it. Its lovely

B XXX

Back