• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Amstel explore their new garden U/D new pics

jeanette177

Young Bun
Well my OH managed to secure our garden just in time for the good weather, which means Rosie and Amstel have been exploring every day for the last three days here are a few pics

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

"This makes a great tunnel",It didn't take them long to claim my daughters seesaw.
DSCF0037.jpg

The next thing on their list was her football
DSCF0075.jpg

There was lots of chasing and jumping
DSCF0019.jpg

Followed by lots of resting in the shade
DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

and a long afternoon nap
DSCF0013-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww what beautiful pics of your gorgeous bunsters Jeanette :love::love::love::love::love: They are having a whale of a time - they look so happy :D

Aaaaaaaaw the gorgeous Amstel, it is so nice to see him in a forever home at last:love: They look lovely together.

Just a friendly warning though(If you aren't aware already) - I noticed you had what looks like conifers on one side of your garden, if the buns get curious and start nibbling please go very careful as these are poisonous to rabbits.

brilliant piccies :D they look very happy and settled. i noticed the yellow pages in one of the pics :lol:

Aaaaaaaaw the gorgeous Amstel, it is so nice to see him in a forever home at last:love: They look lovely together.

Just a friendly warning though(If you aren't aware already) - I noticed you had what looks like conifers on one side of your garden, if the buns get curious and start nibbling please go very careful as these are poisonous to rabbits.

Thanks for the tip, I have been watching them very closely and they were interested in some of my plants which have now been moved, the only interest they have shown (so far) for the conifers is looking through to the neighbours garden (there is netting threre to stop them getting out) they have been nibbling the grass and dandelions which is short at the moment so didn't get to eat too much.

They were out there for hours and I was getting desperate for the toilet:oops: by the time I managed to get them back in lol

I am really enjoying being a bunny nan, I am getting to know their personalities better each day and the more I know the more I love them:love:

FAB pics.
They look to have settled REALLY well.
Amstel does some amazing binkys! :D

I love the one of them both fast asleep :love: :love: :love:

made my Oh laugh last night.
I went out to feed the buns their veg, I put the bowl in the run area and they came running and it started spotting with rain so I decided to move the bowl inside this is how the conversation went.

Me "now Amstel don't you grunt at me I am going to move the bowl to keep you dry":)

Amstel "grunt grunt, don't even think about moving that bowl":evil:

Me " I knew you were going to grunt at me, I'm only going to move it inside":)

Amstel "grunt grunt no way":evil:

Rosie "well I have finished the lot while you two have been wasting time arguing, yum yum":p

OH "what are you doing":lol:

That sounds just like Amstel and his grumpy ways.
Rosie always made me laugh how she just gets on with it whilst Amstel spends his time grunting :lol:

Thanks for the tip about the yellow pages Natalie, I decided we didn't really need a yellow pages as much as the bunnies do.

fantastic pictures ...it realy is lovely to see them enjoying time running free around the garden .... :D

As for you having conversations with them ...your OH and even your neighbours will get used to that :lol: :lol:

Back