• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big thanks to jill and team at honey bunnies

amanda 2807

Warren Scout
:wave:Hi everyone just thought i'd introduce my two new buns crockett and primrose and to give a big thankyou too jill and team at honey bunnies for letting us give these two lovely buns a forever home they are so loving and are a credit to you all jill.

here they relaxing yesterday:love:

Picture023.jpg

heres crockett having a game of footie

Picture015.jpg

primrose relaxing in the shade

Picture024.jpg

crockett chillin

Picture019.jpg

time for bed

Picture009.jpg

thanks for taking a look at my pics :)

Aww Amanda thanks for posting those..they are great pics and the bunnies certainly look happy and relaxed
And Marie it's not a hutch it's one of those huge aviary type with the small house in...and as Amanda says thye have free run for most of the day in her secure patio area..very lucky bunnies:D

Aww Amanda thanks for posting those..they are great pics and the bunnies certainly look happy and relaxed
And Marie it's not a hutch it's one of those huge aviary type with the small house in...and as Amanda says thye have free run for most of the day in her secure patio area..very lucky bunnies:D

I was just being nosy:lol:

Back