• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which do you celebrate, birthday or gottcha day?

which do you celebrate

• gottcha day

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • birthday

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
So which do you celebrate?

Charlies Gottcha day is the 27th August, but Sophies Birthday is the 29th of August, but I didn't actually get her until the 24th of October.

Where is the "none of them" option? :lol: I just spoil them, they don't know what a birthday or Christmas are, so I don't make any special things on those days.

I don't really know how old any of my rabbits are. I just have rough idea of age on most of them.
They always get new things to play which makes up for birthdays etc.

Neither, but they get christmas presents wrapped up so they can rip the paper off by themselves :D

We don't celebrate either, otherwise it would be non stop presents with our lot:lol:

If we had to choose it would be gotcha days for most as we have no idea of ages

i say happy birthday/gotcha day to them both.. but i dont buy treats anymore, im sick of Alvin getting stasis so any diet change just isnt worth the risk :'(

they have so many toys if i buy anymore they wont fit in the cage :lol:

I will be celebrating Bella's gottcha day :) I have no idea when her birthday is, but I know the date she became my little bunnyface :love::love::love:

neither......I don't have that good a memory and let's face it, it's fun to spoil them often & they really don't know when it's their birthday.

We don't d either, I don't know any of their birthday's, except Pixie, Cirrus and Bumble, and can't remember when most of them arrived.:oops:

I do both! Both of them were born in August, so I have 1st August as their birthdays.

I also celebrate their gotcha days (Inky's is in November and Smokey's is in January)!

Yup....both for me too. Although I had to make up a bitrhday for Ollie.....Kris said she was about 14 ish months when she first went up on RU so I figured it from there.
They do get spoilt rotten all the time though :oops:

Gotcha Day as I have no idea of any of their birthdays. However, it really is just for me to celebrate how long I've had them as they get fairly spoilt year round.

I celebrate Millie and Thumpers birthday on the same day (Thumpers the 9th may and millie the 18th) and because they live together they get more one day than 2 :D And its the same with their gottcha day, I got them a week apart so i celebrate inbetween :D
(I do still say happy birthday and happy gottcha day to each of them on the correct day though)

With Gizmo, Skye and Fudge i celebrate their birthdays as ive had them since they were born :D

But they are spoilt most days anyway so i dont think they know what days their birthday :roll:

Back