• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Proofing House

UsagiYojimbo

Alpha Buck
:wave: Hi guys :wave:

I'd like some advise on rabbit proofing in regards to the tv area. There are hundreds of wires all over the place and my OH does not want me putting "ugly piping or plasic" all over the place.

Is there such a thing as something to tidy up wires that still makes them easy access but protects them against bun attacks?

We also have an office room with two computers and lots of wires. Bunny proofing this room would involve keeping the door shut.

Also what about the cable from the wall up to the telephone, I know buns love phone wires.

Help! xxx

Go to Poundland and get some cable tidy. 4 metres for £1. I put this around each cable and then wrapped each cable neatly in black insulating tape and then put tea tree oil on it.

A lot of cables were able to be cable gripped together and then hooked up out of the way x x x

Go to Poundland and get some cable tidy. 4 metres for £1. I put this around each cable and then wrapped each cable neatly in black insulating tape and then put tea tree oil on it.

A lot of cables were able to be cable gripped together and then hooked up out of the way x x x

What happens if you need to move things that are cable tidied together?? They sound good, but are they easy to take off?

So you wrap cable tidy around each individual cable, then wrap black insulating tape ontop around all cables together or individually?

Thank you! xxx

Back