• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

in memory of Duke

That's brilliant, Duke was actually one of the most stunning rabbits I have ever seen.
I'm glad I could help by sending the song... It goes brilliantly and the videos and pictures bought tears to my eyes

it was a song so fitting for him thats why i had to have it so desprately:cry:
thank you so much Steph im so happy im crying its wat i want to do for him so much ive got the dvd coming soon as well so i can keep it forever:cry::cry:
thank you everyone for your comments it means so much to me he was spoilt rotten i still go in the shed expect to find his chubby little face looking straight at me to say ''it wasnt me mum'':cry::cry:

That tribute was beautiful i cried while watching it:cry:. The song the vidio and the pictures were put together brilliantly.
Binky free at rainbow bridge Duke.:bunny:

Duke was a gorgeous bunny who will always be grateful for the happiness you gave him. I'm sorry he's gone. :cry:

Back