• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed of Bun

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
Does anyone know the breed of my rescue rabbit?

Noelbunny002.jpg
Noelbunny002.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks, i was just told he was a grey and white lop as they wasn't sure what he was. He'd only been in 2 days when i got him and he had the last space, so i went for 1 bun and came out with 4.:lol:

Well done for getting a rescue bunny! Hes gorgeous! :love: Hes a grey harlequin lop, id say a dwarf lop... do you know how heavy he is? :) xXx

I thought magpies were black/white & harli's were orange/black but wouldn't like to say for def as dont want to come across as superior [as I was called on another thread!]:lol::lol:By the way your bun is sooo beautiful!:love:

Out of interest,my Dill weighs 2.6Kg[hes the harli in my signature]Would you say he is a dwarf or are his ears too small?Had dwarves before & they had much longer ears.Think he must be a cross.

you're all right Harlequins are normally orange/black..but Noel is a Magpie Harlequin which is same patterns but Black/white/grey:D

Back