• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of Arthur relaxing in the garden today

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Here's our old boy Arthur who's a gummy bunny - he had a great time digging as much as possible & relaxing every now & again :love::love::love: There's bloomin chippings everywhere now :lol:

DSCF3649.jpg

DSCF3616.jpg

DSCF3611.jpg

I love Arthur, he's so gorgeous :love:

Is he still a single bunny or did he get back together with his wifey?

Thanks Abbie - I have say I love him to bits :love:

Sadly he's still single, we tried him back with Betsy a couple of times but she kept attacking him & it made him really nervous :cry: Betsy's now with the group of 10 & Arthur looks destined to be a bachelor boy for the time being :cry:

I was going to put him & Ollie together as I'm sure they would have been fine together, until we lost Ollie :cry:

He does seem to like his own company though & he loves having lots of extra cuddles of me :)

Awww, poor little Arthur :( How could anybun be nasty to him, he's such a sweetie!!!

Right, well I think you need to get looking in RIN for a suitable Mrs Arthur ;)

In the meantime, please give him a cuddle from me :D

I know he's such a sweetie pie - I did say to Mark the other day that if we 'were thinking' of getting Arthur a friend, it would potentially need to be anothe gummy bunny - at least then they couldn't bite him :?

That said Mark told me to forget it - no more buns allowed :cry:

Have given him a cuddle from as he's sat on my knee as I type. He says 'fank you vewy much - I so love cuddles ;)'

Awwwwwww, hello Arthur :wave:

Daisy says your daddy is a meanie :lol: but she's sure your mummy will win him round in the end ;)

Awwwwwww, hello Arthur :wave:

Daisy says your daddy is a meanie :lol: but she's sure your mummy will win him round in the end ;)

:wave: Arthur says hello Abbie & Daisy Sunshine :wave: Going to tell mummy to keep working on Daddy as when mummy is at work, I have to wait for my cuddles :cry:

Arthur's coming to bed with me at 9pm to watch Britains Got Talent - maybe that will make Mark change his mind ;):lol:

Aaaaaaw Denise he is adorable - how about one of those gorgeous young girlies you are fostering at the moment, maybe he might bond better with a younger bun;) Those markings are fantastic

Thank everyone, have to say I love Arthur's marking's too - he was owned by an old lady who sadly passed away & her family didn't want him :cry: I just don't understand why, as he's adorable & a perfect housebun :love:

Aaaaaaw Denise he is adorable - how about one of those gorgeous young girlies you are fostering at the moment, maybe he might bond better with a younger bun;) Those markings are fantastic

:no: That's very naughty Lynne :lol: Mark's determined we're only fostering :cry:

Back