• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little fighter Squirrel

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Squirrel has been unwell for about 9weeks now; I came home to find him in a right state and it seems he has an abcess in his head which burst over two months ago. It is still seeping out through his nose and eyes, and despite everything he has carried on fighting and is on two types of abx, injections everyday, and is still bright and enjoying life. To that end we will keep fighting with him.

Here he is enjoying the sun.x

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

:wave: Hello Squirrel! Glad to hear you're still fighting :) Lovely to see you enjoying the sun. Will see you soon x

aww lovely squirrel enjoying the sun. It must scare the wellies off you when you see him lying like that as he is so very ill :(

Aww glad to hear he is still fighting..please give him a gentle nose rub from me as I have a soft spot for this lad who passed through Honeybunnies a long time go x

Back