• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Who's Come To Visit....

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember Jim that Zoe was fostering for ARC. I bonded him up with one of the Wickham 12 and he went off to his new lovely life with his new lovely family. Well today he and his adorable wife (I am biased as I have her sister) came for their holidays..

And they are staying in my most recently decorated wendy...

He's such a photogenic lad and they seem to have settled in nicely...

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

Can I book that Wendy House for a week in July please............for ME not a Bunny !!
I wont be any trouble :D

Jim is :love: :love:

Awww, Jim, the sofa boy. I met him at Zoe's, he was very sweet. I think we still have his brother Frankie looking for a home, he looks very similar to Jim.

Lucky bunnies, such a comfy holiday cottage. :D

Awww, Jim, the sofa boy. I met him at Zoe's, he was very sweet. I think we still have his brother Frankie looking for a home, he looks very similar to Jim.

Lucky bunnies, such a comfy holiday cottage. :D

Yes, and I didn't know about Frankie but have now decided that he must come and live here with Harriet!!!!

White buns rock...

Yes, and I didn't know about Frankie but have now decided that he must come and live here with Harriet!!!!

White buns rock...

I hope Frankie is easier to bond than Jim. They are all a bit on the sensitive side in that family, as Zoe had to find out. :( Is Harriet a gentle girl?

I hope Frankie is easier to bond than Jim. They are all a bit on the sensitive side in that family, as Zoe had to find out. :( Is Harriet a gentle girl?

Well she's a lady frenchie with big boots! Not sure you could call her gentle, but I like a challenge. We'll have to see how we go.

White buns rock...

:wave: I am making arrangements to ensure that this happens :lol: Frankie is hopefully coming over to my place to live for a little while before he can hitch a lift down the M3

Back