• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from vets....

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Just back from the vets, Fudge is on another 3 days of metacam because of her teeth roots :( He said he is quite concerned about her teeth as she is a very young bunny and the extent of her dental disease is what he would find in a bunny of about 6/7 :shock:

My poor baby :( He said as long as she is eating, pooing and is lively he isnt too concerned just now but it will be a problem in the future for her and she may not have the longest life :( So she will have to live life to the fullest and be spoilt rotten :D(as if she isnt anyway:roll:)

She is also booked in for her spay on the 9th June :( totally worried but she will be in good hands :)
He wants to have a look inside of her during the spay as she has problems during her moult and he wants to check and make sure everything is in tip-top condition and he is also checking her teeth while under GA.
He is also doing this during his day off so he has longer with her :)

He also gave me a discount for today so it cost £30 instead of £45 so that wasnt too bad :D

So on the 9th June please if you have any spare vibes send them to my little beauty as i will be worried about her:(

Back