• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a Trio - Do You Think They Like Each Other?

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_2293.jpg

Have been bonding little Nala Noonie Noo since Saturday morning with two of my ARC fosters Dinky Doo and Fellamelad (Fella really), and at first I wasn't convinced that it was going to work but we seemed to have turned a corner yesterday and today they are inseparable. We have had a multiple wash-in too where Fella was on the bottom, Nala was washing his head and Dinks was washing Nala's at the same time.

IMG_2290.jpg

Think they are going to be firm pals and their new mum is overjoyed (following the loss of her dear man Macey two weeks ago).

I'm rather pleased as I bonded three of my own buns last week and they are also now rather happy to have more company.

Ain't love grand?

Last edited:
:love: It certainly is! See all they needed was a very attentive audience :lol:;)

I'm so chuffed - Chozzer (or whatever it is you call her ;) ) is the sweetest bunny and I'm over the moon that she's going to such a fab home with her bro and a new Mum :D

Awww how sweet!:love:

I've been lucky enough to meet Dinky and Fella. They are gorgeous bunnies! Its great to see them all loved up and ready for their new home!:love:

Here's one of Chozzer (Dinky) when she was first taken in :love: It's so lovely to see how she's come on and where her new home is going to be :D

cuddles086.jpg

Back