• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Rabbit Book of Prayer. Free to loving home.

Yes please. I just don't think that mine will "make old bones". Got a fly bite on his ear immediately before his last dental - nothing to see when he went in. Roaring infection from the bite 36hours later clotted up the vein. He's now only the 1 ear for the anaesthetic. His gut slows up & it's a nightmare juggling with diet sometimes. The dentals have helped lots but other types of stress set it off too. People have to see it to believe it. He's like a little dog, coming to call, "stay", "upstairs bedtime" & flopping out against my foot at present. I'm going to need all the help I can get when the time comes.
I like your user name. My last was a RSPCA cat a psychological wreck of fear from cruelty. It just took love, understanding, patience, & about 3 years, & he turned out like a little dog too!

Back