• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooooh I'm in Stories and Photos!

elve_mk2

Banned
:shock: hope I don't get lost :shock: :wave:

Been waiting for it to get light enough at breakfast time to take some piccies of my lovely girls having breakfast :love:

First they eat their pellets like good girls (yep that is algae on the back wall, but it's an ecosystem in my shed - you should see the spiders :lol: they are the best flycatchers though :D)

munchies.jpg

Then my favourite bit is drinkies :love: They all wedge themselves together so tightly and the slurping has to be heard to be believed :lol:

drinkies.jpg

Then finally they get stuck into the hay :D

moremunchies.jpg

awww thank you everyone :wave: Am doing piggy haircuts today so they're not looking their best - kind of like they've been under a lawnmower after being dragged through a hedge backwards :lol: But I got as much fur off 3 of them as a full sized guinea pig - that's a lot of fur :shock: I bet they're cooler now :D

awww thank you everyone :wave: Am doing piggy haircuts today so they're not looking their best - kind of like they've been under a lawnmower after being dragged through a hedge backwards :lol: But I got as much fur off 3 of them as a full sized guinea pig - that's a lot of fur :shock: I bet they're cooler now :D
I did the same yesterday.Buttercup was squeeling that loud you would have thought i was murdering her:roll:
She looks so little now all the fur has gone:lol::lol:

Oh elve that first photo of them sitting in a row is just :love:

What are they all drinking?

Rabswood

water :p you would think it was beer the way they go so mad for it though - morning and night they get a bowl of water with a splash of boiling water from the kettle in - even in this weather they love a warm drink :D I check it with a finger to make sure it's not too hot - they barely touch the bowl of cold water I leave them all day :shock:

you'd never have thought so many girls could live under the same roof, they all seem so happy together, love the fact they all sit in a wee line :love::love::love:

Back