• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin - teeth are looking good :)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
bit gutted tbh he always seemed to pass the dental check :(

he ate his brekkie with the usual gusto at 8am

2pm he was hiding in the carrier :( and was fighting me so bad there was no way i was gonna get infacol into him

Vet said his back teeth have a few tiny spikes, not something she would generally worry about but because of his stasis history its best to get it sorted within the next week or two just incase :(

he managed to miss behave the whole time :? bit my arm refused to stay still to get checked, i had to hold him in a trance position just for the teeth check :oops: and finally he jumped out of her hands and almost over my shoulder before she decided shed seen enough and let me put him back in the carrier :oops::oops:

tummy wasnt bloated and no blockage, ive tried the recovery stuff (probably a bit too watery) but after the first dose hes now having none of it :roll:

he is eating again, but no poops yet... so hopefully he wont have to go back tomorrow but on tuesday i have to make the dreaded call to book him in :shock:

and Jane just for you hun..... SHE GAVE PAINKILLER without me having to ask... infact it was painkiller she mentioned before the gut stimulant.. wonder if my stroppy email after the last time is on Alvins record somewhere :oops:

Last edited:
Oh no :( Poor Alvin. Hope he feels a bit better soon hun :) Im sure he'll be a big macho boy when he goes for his dental. Sending lots of vibes for him xXx

Awwwwww poor Alvin :cry:
Pesky flippin' Bunny teeth :x

Well done Vet for thinking ' Bunny-Pain-Analgesia'.................:thumb:

Sending vibes for Alvin xx

Awwwww. Poop strikes aren't good!

He'll be fine Donna. Like the vet said, it's just tiny spikes on his teeth, nothing too bed or serious, and it's certainly not because you're a bad bunny mum before you start blaming yourself coz I know what you're like ;). He'll be right as rain and causing havok in no time :)

Awwwww. Poop strikes aren't good!

He'll be fine Donna. Like the vet said, it's just tiny spikes on his teeth, nothing too bed or serious, and it's certainly not because you're a bad bunny mum before you start blaming yourself coz I know what you're like ;). He'll be right as rain and causing havok in no time :)

hes already tried humping pearl :oops::oops:

when he got out the carrier he ran over to pearl and they BOTH glared at me...

ste is in a im neglected strop so has done nothing to help other than be a taxi (get your rabbit in the carrier and ill take you to the vets is what he said, didnt even come in the vets with me and he knows how i stuggle to handle Alvin... does he think i dont have enough stress with my moms cat, stella having babies and now Alvins teeth.... im :censored: sick to death of that bloke :evil::evil::evil:

hes already tried humping pearl :oops::oops:

when he got out the carrier he ran over to pearl and they BOTH glared at me...

ste is in a im neglected strop so has done nothing to help other than be a taxi (get your rabbit in the carrier and ill take you to the vets is what he said, didnt even come in the vets with me and he knows how i stuggle to handle Alvin... does he think i dont have enough stress with my moms cat, stella having babies and now Alvins teeth.... im :censored: sick to death of that bloke :evil::evil::evil:

ahhh don don big hugs hun xxxxx

Go have some grolsch (sp)

Ooh, vibes for Alvin! Gregory says having his done was annoying but he always felt better afterwards! He is now a big old hay muncher since his teeth were sorted and at least the spikes have been spotted before he's got too poorly.

Come one Avlin!

Big vibes for Alvin, Bless you both.

Just got Bunny back from the vets after being in for 5 days due to stasis, starting from a mouth abcess.

On the phone every day, " has my Bunny Pooped??"

Keep going your doing really well, that's for both of you. Those poops matter even if they are small!!

ssqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Alvin Squueeeeeeezzzeeeeeeeeeee:D

Just seen this, im sure he will be fine getting his teeth done :D Hes a real fighter :lol: Well done Alvin for pooping :D
xxx

Back