• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny escape plans, getting craftier!

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Daisy-Sunshine was helped to escape from the house by her new partner in crime, Gambit the dog :shock:

While I was busy out in the garden Gambit and Daisy hatched their dastardly plan!

Gambit: Look, she's busy, I'll push the patio door forwards, insert my nose and apply doggy strength to slide it open. You know what to do next...

Daisy: Dash into the garden, go on the rampage amongst mummy's herbs and make her chase me round the garden until she's knackered

Gambit and Daisy: Ha ha ha

Gambit2006.jpg

Gambit looking thoughtful

ahhh,
so im not the only one with that problem!
Bosco has recently discovered how to open the door to the run... so I have bunnies everywhere, all the time..
bless them :love:

Daisy: Dash into the garden, go on the rampage amongst mummy's herbs and make her chase me round the garden until she's knackered

Well, you did say the gym was boring!. Daisy was just helping you out:D And she was probably looking for her plant pot you nastily took away;):evil:

Back