• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hazel sticks and hessian bags, TW10

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Would anyone like to come and pick up some free hessian bags for hay storage, and freshly harvested hazel sticks? We are in Petersham, south of Richmond-upon-Thames. PM me, if you are interested.:)

Haven't pm'd you but I woudl like some of both please. Just need to sort out when I can collect ...

How many bags would you like, I probably have at least 15. I don't want to throw them away, but I am running out of space. I thought about getting a bale of hay from your shop in Twickenham, but somehow never find the time to go there (or have the car full of bunny carriers). Plus the sample that Donna gave me last year, had lots of thistles in it, I had to wear gloves to pull it out of the bag. :lol:

Ok, will put them aside. I will be here all week, not going away for half term. Just let me know when it is convenient for you.:)

I thought about getting a bale of hay from your shop in Twickenham, but somehow never find the time to go there (or have the car full of bunny carriers). Plus the sample that Donna gave me last year, had lots of thistles in it, I had to wear gloves to pull it out of the bag. :lol:

Which shop?

Back