• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just reached the big four O!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
With todays new arrivals we now have 40 bunnies at our Sanctuary :shock::D

We never thought for one minute that it would ever grow so big, and this is partly down to the wonderful people who support us either with donations or sponsoring our bunnies , or even with the practical things like saving newspapers or towels :)

So a big thank you to everyone who has helped made Rainbow Rabbits what it is today.

This doesn't mean to say that paying the vets bills is not a permanent struggle :lol: But it does mean we are able to offer love and care to more special bunnies than we ever though possible. I have been out in the garden all day surrounded by wonderful and happy bunnies. they may not all be able to get around perfectly but they are enjoying the sunshine and a nibble of grass and that is what is important. I just :love: it, it is an amazing sight:D

So glad that all the bunnies with you have found a lovely home :wave:

40 bunnies though :shock: I'm being run ragged by just the one! :lol:

Awww that's wonderful Liz! Well done to you & Steve for providing such a loving & caring environment for such special bunnies xxx

Happy 40th :D I really don't know how you do it, time, cost and emotionally. But for the buns you help I'm so glad do x

:lol: The problems is it is MY 40th this year and that is something I certainly wont be celebrating, i think I will spend the whole day sobbing in the corner :lol::lol:

Trust me, it's all down hill from here :lol:

Well done with your sanctuary, you have given lots of special bunnies the chance of la ife they may never have experienced. It must be very rewarding but I can only imagine the hard work. 10 bunnies and 4 pigs (not to mention 4 cats and a hammy) are work enough. You must have one hell of a routine.

Rabswood

Back