• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 babies dumped on me this morning, teeth problems /update

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
this morning i found 2 babies dumped on my doorstep:cry: no note or anything:cry: on checking them over their teeth are awful already:cry::cry: and they are so tiny id say less than 8 weeks old:cry::cry::cry:
and their bottoms keep popping out so already the poor little things have a few hurdles to cross :cry::cry::cry:
they are 2 little girls and ive called them grace and faith, can we please have some vibes for the little mites,
we have the vets later today to at least have their teeth cut, the future doesnt look good at all:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
awww poor little things! that must be a congenital thing to have bad teeth so young?! and the rectal prolapse doesnt sound promising....
at least they are in safe and loving hands with you, i hope they can be nursed back to health

Back