• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yesterday I went to the zoo!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
And these are the guys I found there!

IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_8012.jpg

IMG_8019.jpg
Sorry not a fab pic, but the cuteness of it all

IMG_8030.jpg

IMG_8045.jpg

IMG_8047.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8102.jpg

IMG_8149.jpg

IMG_7988.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

IMG_8002.jpg

IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_8239.jpg

IMG_8251.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

I went to the South Lakes Wild Animal Park, I think its fanatstic, took me 2 1/2 hours each way, and I ached all last night and this morning, but still throughly enjoyed it.

I think the best thing about it was the tiger and lion feeds where they have to scale a 18ft tall pole to get there lunch :) Although a tiger on her starve day had other ideas, and decided to catch one of the free ranging capuchin monkeys that had dared to come into its enclosure :( much to my horror and morbid facination

Although a tiger on her starve day had other ideas, and decided to catch one of the free ranging capuchin monkeys that had dared to come into its enclosure much to my horror and morbid facination

Flipin eck ! Really, and ate it right there and then ?

Played it down. there were two of us there when it happened, and he went to tell them, but they were none plused to say the least (the bloke caught up to let me know)

Back