• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thank you fat fluffs and sophie!!

i dont think ive laughed so much in ages :lol::lol:

Lizzie is getting more used to us now and loves being out and about in the lounge, she is a regular visitor to the couch and this evening has been sitting on my knee repeatedly trying to knick my mobile off me whilst i was sending txt messages :lol: :lol: :lol: she keeps grabbing it and chucking it onto the floor! and at this very moment she is sat on my legs trying to dig to austrailia i think :lol:
she is just so sure of herself and is just so funny, i can see Diego when i look at her, they wouldve been a perfect pair.
but tango will hopefully be with us soon and im making good headway with the new home... now that the rain has stopped!

thank you for letting her come and live with us :love: :love: :love:

and Harry and Ellie are getting along famously, they have settled so well and Ellie has even stopped attacking Isaac (for now at least :roll: :lol:) they certainly love their food, anyone would think i never fed them :roll: :)

Very happy that she is enjoying herself :D, they have always been very entertaining indeed.
Apparently you are not allowed to use your mobile phone!! You should only play with her AAAALLLLL the time :lol:

Thanks to you to give her a lovely home. Looking forwards to plenty of pics.

Give Lizzie plenty of cuddles from both of us.

Back