• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 of Liesel's babies say hello Auntie Angie, Angie Tracey & RU - we've settled in

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
We've got the pleasure of fostering 4 of Liesel's babies for Angie & Tracey until they are old enough to be found new homes - we've got 3 girls & 1 boy, the other 3 girls are still with Angie. Here's some pics of them settling in today & a message for their Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracey :)

:wave: Hello Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracey we thought we'd pose for some piccies in our new foster home to show you how we are settling in. We've been racing around our pen like mad, binkying everywhere & having fun.

Our foster Auntie Denise cannot believe how much yummy hay we like to eat - she says we are very good at eating it, just like you told her we were.

Anyway must go & eat more hay, will post again soon.

Lots of love
Liesel's babies
xx

The 3 girls :love:

DSCF3550.jpg

The little lad :love:

DSCF3549.jpg

DSCF3539.jpg

DSCF3537.jpg

DSCF3536.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaaaw hi again little ones, boy you have grown again so fast - I only saw you 2 weeks ago and you weren't that big!!!!!

Wow what gorgeous rabbits! :love:

They are really beautiful.....

I love the first pic where they're all stood in a row! :lol:

Now that all your bunnies have moved in their new accommodation, I'm sure there is plenty of room indoors for more. ;)

Back