• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message From Inspector Morse

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU :wave:

I have been informed that many of you would like me to stand for election as an independent MP.
I have to agree that I am an excellent choice :D

I intend to make sure that my Bunifesto is representative of everyBun so please feel free to list any matter you consider to be of importance.

I believe there is a bit of a t'do about MP's expenses at the moment :?
I will only submit a claim for things that are essential for me to carry out my duties-eg Carrots and the occasional bag of SS Mature Rabbit Recipe.

Let the campaign begin !!

Inspector Morse

010-18-1.jpg

nemo...ohhhh yes ... metacam should be made more freely available for buns and tiny hutches should be banned ...if you can do anything to help these causes you have my vote ;)

The Monster Raving Looney Party has the following policy on vaccinations:

Needles
Due to the increasing number of children afraid of needles, I propose the destruction of the tedious, scary and often painful process of school vaccinations.
Instead, I propose that highly trained nurses should be given free reign on the playground with specially modified tranquillizer rifles which apply vaccinations as well as a tranquillizer. This would have two main benefits: It would be less scary for the children as they will not know what hit them, also it will be more fun for the nurses

Is this a policy you will be advocating for bunnies?

No more scary trips to the vet but would we feel safe in the run?!?

nemo...ohhhh yes ... metacam should be made more freely available for buns and tiny hutches should be banned ...if you can do anything to help these causes you have my vote ;)

Definately Nemmo.
EveryBun on longterm Metacam will not have to pay and as for tiny hutches..................:evil: any hooman caught in possession of one will be made to live in it for at least a month and then they will have to carry out a supervised hutch destruction.

He couldn't do any worse than the bunch of muppets who have the cheek to call themselves politicians AND he's far cuter, gets my vote.

Strawberry has a question;

"What do you intend to do about the shortage of fresh greens? My mummy says she has been to tesco 3 weeks in a row now and they havent had any! Its an outrage!!!"

And what is your stance on green issues and the environment?

I think it is an outrage that there is lots of green space going to waste that could be used to cultivate dandelions,plantain and lush green grass free for the greater good of the whole rabbit community (chemical and dog poop free of course!)

You'll certainly be getting our vote (and your publicity photo is very :love:)

Strawberry has a question;

"What do you intend to do about the shortage of fresh greens? My mummy says she has been to tesco 3 weeks in a row now and they havent had any! Its an outrage!!!"

As Inspector Morse seems to be busy with his new campaign as new PM, Smudge and Velvet suggest that you try the Co-op. Good luck!

As Inspector Morse seems to be busy with his new campaign as new PM, Smudge and Velvet suggest that you try the Co-op. Good luck!

Thank you Smudge and Velvet for your quick responce to the situation. Maybe we should vote for you instead???

Strawberry and Snowdrop x

Thank you Smudge and Velvet for your quick responce to the situation. Maybe we should vote for you instead???

Strawberry and Snowdrop x

Smudge and Velvet: Thank you Strawberry and Snowdrop :) but we have no political ambitions. We are too busy terrorising our mum's cats!

I am definately on the case re the Greens. Outrageous does not adequately describe the fact that some Buns may be having to go without :shock:

I am affraid my PA (AKA Jane) has had to deal with yet another Bunny crisis this evening. Hence my rather tardy response on this thread.
I cant use the PC Keyboard, just done my nails you see :D

Inspector Morse, PM in waiting..................

I am definately on the case re the Greens. Outrageous does not adequately describe the fact that some Buns may be having to go without :shock:

I am affraid my PA (AKA Jane) has had to deal with yet another Bunny crisis this evening. Hence my rather tardy response on this thread.
I cant use the PC Keyboard, just done my nails you see :D

Inspector Morse, PM in waiting..................

Strawberry Thank you Inspector Morse, you just cant get the staff these days. You certainly have my vote and since im in charge I will make Snowdrop vote for you too!

It would be helpful to know your policy on immigration.
Will England be for English lops or will we invite our cousins in Holland, Germany and France with open paws to share our greens and pleasant land?

:lol::lol:I've printed out your manifesto and promotional poster and it has pride of place on the fridge!! fab! Gentleman Tim and Bournville the Honourable member for Cheshire, would like to add their support, but Fliss has decided to hedge her bets for the moment...

Well Inspector Morse, it's Archie here - I just want to let you know that you have 22 bunny votes from our house & 4 baby buns, who can't wait until they're old enough to vote for you :D

We all finks you will make a brill Prime Minister & can't wait for you to take over :D:D:D Our mummy says the ones running the country now are a bunch of monkeys, so surely a bunch of bunnies can do a better job ;););)

Hi Inspector Morse,

You will have 4 votes from us too! Well maybe 3 cos Mopsy is only 15 weeks so it will be another 3 weeks before she can vote!

Good luck from Peter, Mopsy, Leo and Lila.

Back