• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan has started to poop on me

Dylans_Mam

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone,

Im a bit puzzled by this. For the last 2 weeks Dylan has been coming on my knee, just for a few min, and leaving a big pile of poop for me. He doesnt poop anywhere else in the house, he uses his litter tray all of the time. He has had his op :shock:. Does anyone have any idea why he is doing this?

I'm not sure what telling him off would do! He obviously likes you!!! The only thing you can do is put him down onto the floor when he gets on your knee so he learns he hasn't got the right to just get up there. My lot hardly ever jump up on the sofa for some reason... george and Phoebe do, but only to see if there is any food up here and if not they run off!

Rabbits are weird. My friend's bunny has a thing for her orange bath mat.... as soon as it's on the floor he leaves a pile of poos on it! :)

Back