• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Discount For all my Buns Veterinary Care.........................

May I say,that sometimes my lady vet Cathy, will only charge me for the meds.I think thats good too!! (Bunnies only).
Now,How is Jake? Is he better????

thats good. our vet just increased their prices so will be a bit surpirsed when their best customer hops it to another vet for routine stuff.

That is so lovely of her, she really is the nicest vet I have met and all the vet nurses are great too.

When Marley died after the GA, I went back to the surgery to collect Bella who had also needed to have a dental op on the same day. I was really upset and they were all so lovely to me, they let me wait in the back room and explained everything that happened. I was told to pay some other time as I was so upset, and when I was next there and paid for everything she had reduced the cost of Bella's op.

It is a huge difference to how my pets and me were treated in my last vets.

Back