• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Gracie :love:

picsfrom030509077.jpg

Summer :love:

picsfrom030509103.jpg

Giles :love:

picsfrom030509217.jpg

Bigwig :love:

picsfrom030509204.jpg

Holly :love:

picsfrom030509153.jpg

picsfrom030509170.jpg

Flynn :love:

picsfrom030509130.jpg

Taffy :love:

picsfrom030509134.jpg

Foster bunny Lily :love:

picsfrom030509239.jpg

And foster bunny Thumper :love:

DSCF0017.jpg

Thumper playing football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJaxxek1MZc

Aww Shaz they look fab :love: What a huge difference in Giles from when you got him. Youve done wonders with him :)
Love the foster bunnies too. Gorgeous :love:
I like lily she is so sweet

Hi Shazza:wave: How's sunny Falkirk?? Might be making our way up towards Dunblane this summer. If so..will contact you!!

Thank you everyone :D

Nicki, yes there is a huge difference in Giles, he was such a sorry state when i got him (he was dumped in Morrisons carpark with horrendous ear mites and very under weight). He is a cheeky boy though Nicki, likes to nip my boobs :shock: :lol:.

Giles when he was rescued

Picture008.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Hilda, it would be wonderful to meet you in summer time! Let me know when you have dates and we can organise something :D how exciting! Nothing exciting happening in Falkirk though, how are things your end? How are your bunnies?

:lol: the tongue pics were sheer luck, i just snap away and see what happens, i couldn't believe i got pics of two bunny tongues.

Giantbunnymummy, Flynn is a cheeky boy :lol: he cant hide it, that face gives it away ;).

Back