• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding

janice

Wise Old Thumper
... 2 pairs of bunnies which I started off last night. Unfortunately orange mu internet provider was not offereing the service I am paying for. Forunately this morning I have access .

Meet 2 year old Fraggle and his new wife, they played hard to get for ages and then all of a sudden he descided he was happy to have a couple of licks at his new partners ears. Overnight they were very quiet and now this morning he is lying next to his new wife.

I have tried him on some pellets

352gow2.jpg

Meet Mo and his new wife, Mo is a young recently neutered male who still has some hormones in him, they started off quietly and then followed quickly by Mo humping his new partner who would then try and run away. Overnight they have been very quiet, this morning he is dominating the litter tray but very protective of the new love in his life.

33oi3bb.jpg

Fraggle came to me as a poor hay eater and was on a mix, his owner had had problems getting him to eat pellets.

I have tried Fraggle on Excel, Science Selective, Bunny Basics and Allan and Page this morning. She will eat all of them, but he has a definate preference to science selective.

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Foo...e.135/Science+Selective+Rabbit+:+3kg.212.html

Information for owners: This is available at many normal pet shops, some garden centres and also on line. It is made by the same company which makes Russell Rabbit, if a shop sells Russell Rabbit it should be able to get Science Selective from their supplier.

Awh Janice.

So it looks like the ladies will be off to new homes very soon then.

Very pleased for them both. Fraggle has the most amazing looks. He's a proper stunner. Hope his new lady appreciates how handsome he is.

Glad Mo seems to like his bride too, the family that own him will be so pleased when they get back from their holiday.

Keep up the good work.

:D

I think I have only had one pair of foster bunnies who did not instantly get addicted to Science Selective, but they had been fed cheap rabbit and guinea pig food previously. :)

Everything this afternoon has gone well. Fraggle has now become dominant and has his 5 minutes of humping his new lady friend. He soon settles and thrusts his head under her chin.

Mo has also had short sessions of humpig and chasing his girl friend but soon descides that he is tired out and rolls over in to the litter tray for a quick rest.

Back