• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My PAH bargains!

MiniMadTez

Mama Doe
I was happy to see that excel rabbit food came with free herbage and free treats.....so I got that, and a couple of other things.

The guy scanned the herbage twice by mistake and so it showed on the receipt that I got 2 of these free and paid for the treats so i pointed it out.....he was clueless so someone else came over to help...she didnt understand what I meant as she thought I had bought 2 packs of herbage so her point was that id got 2 free (which i HADNT).....so she went over to the shelf (i thought to check the ticket on the shelf) and came back with more treats and herbage and said, "sorry about that, here, you sould have got these free"........clearly she didnt understand but that means i got 2 free packs of herbage and a free pack of treats.:D

Then when I got home and looked at the receipt I noticed that the guy hadnt scanned everything I bought.....so I saved about £15.00 altogether :lol:

Back